5 hours 5 minutes
Got a dinner party or guests to impress? Try this tender, flavorful pot roast recipe from Zambezi Kitchen's Mwila Kapungulya.Author: Mwila Kapungulya
- Chuck roast -approximately 8lb
- Large yellow onion (chopped)
- 1C Baby carrots
- 1 stick Butter (quartered)
- 2 T Sea salt
- 3 Garlic cloves (diced)
- 1 Green pepper (chopped)
- 1 Potato or yam (cubed)
- 1/4 C Water
- 1/4 C Zambezi Kitchen seasoning
- Coat chuck roast with seasonings and place in slow cooker.
- Add vegetables, garlic, and water.
- Place sticks of butter on top.
- Turn cooker to high.
- After 3 hours turn roast over and cook for an addiitional 2.5 hours.