Home You Betcha! Box Recipes Hellraising Hot Sauce Overnight Egg Bake
Hellraising Hot Sauce Overnight Egg Bake
8 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
Hellraising Hot Sauce's overnight egg bake will be a smash hit at your next brunch gathering! Try serving with fresh fruit or a lightly-dressed green salad.Author: David and Leigh Taylor
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 8 eggs
- 1 C. half & half or whole milk
- 3 T. butter
- 2-3 C. Sage & Onion croutons
- 8 oz. shredded cheese Salt and pepper to taste
2 T. Hellraising hot sauce
- Brown sausage.
Grease 9 x 13 pan with butter & line bottom of pan with croutons.
- Whip eggs and half & half, add salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the croutons.
- Drizzle Green Fever hot sauce over the egg mixture.
- Add ground sausage, spread evenly over the egg mixture.
- Add shredded cheese on top of sausage.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Take out of refrigerator at least 20 minutes prior to baking.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Leave a comment