This recipe moves beyond simple snacking and transforms Patti's Nuts into a salad fit for a healthy dinner side, or a meal all its own. Save the leftovers for a quick and healthy lunch on the go!Author: Patti Heimbold
2 oz. Patti's Nuts, Savory Rosemary, chopped
- Head fresh Broccoli cut into pieces
- 4 Tablespoons Oleavia Asilik Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 red onion sliced into slivers
- 1/2 C. raisins
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 C. Greek Feta Cheese, crumbled
- Small bunch of fresh mint, chopped
- Steam broccoli until just tender (don't overcook).
- Saute onions and raisins in olive oil until onions start to turn translucent.
- Stir in red pepper and PATTI'S nuts to heat through.
- Add in steamed broccoli and toss.
- Put in serving bowl and add feta and mint.
- Toss and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot or cold.