Kristin's Drinking Chocolate
Sip and savor your Terroir Chocolate in this drinking chocolate recipe from chocolatier Kristin Mohagen. This recipe works best with half and half or heavy cream, but you can substitute your favorite non-dairy milk as well!Author: Kristin Mohagen
- 1 oz Terroir Chocolate
- 4 oz half and half (recommended) or your dairy/non-dairy milk of choice
- Heat milk of your choice to simmer taking care not to scald.
- Pour milk over chocolate and let sit for 1 minute
- Whisk or use an immersion blender until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into espresso cups and enjoy!
Makes 1 Serving