November 15, 2022
CBC Brown Butter Wing Sauce
- 1 5-oz bottle Cry Baby Craig's Hot Sauce
- 1 stick butter,browned
- 1 stick butter cut into 4 pieces
1/4 tsp Xantham gum
- In small sauce pan on medium heat melt 1 stick butter and keep it moving with a small whisk until milk solids start to brown.
- Remove from heat and add the other stick of cut up butter.This will cool sauce down without overheating.
- Add whole bottle of hot sauce to butter and emulsify with a stick blender.
- Blend in a touch of xantham gum.
- Keep sauce warm while you brush it on your wings so it doesn't solidify.
You can use this for potatoes as well!