CBC Brown Butter Wing Sauce
It's no secret that we Minnesotans love Cry Baby Craig's fermented habanero hot sauce. Its fruity, tangy profile makes an unforgettable wing sauce for marinating or dipping. Take game day to the next level with a delectable, spicy wing sauce where CBC's takes center stage.Author: Craig Kaiser
- 1 5-oz bottle Cry Baby Craig's Hot Sauce
- 1 stick butter,browned
- 1 stick butter cut into 4 pieces
1/4 tsp Xantham gum
- In small sauce pan on medium heat melt 1 stick butter and keep it moving with a small whisk until milk solids start to brown.
- Remove from heat and add the other stick of cut up butter.This will cool sauce down without overheating.
- Add whole bottle of hot sauce to butter and emulsify with a stick blender.
- Blend in a touch of xantham gum.
- Keep sauce warm while you brush it on your wings so it doesn't solidify.
You can use this for potatoes as well!