Try this classic cheese board offering on your next charcuterie night! Janet's Finest Compotes pairs their sweet, slightly spicy compotes with creamy brie for a must-have addition to any spread.Author: Jessica Amel
- 1 Jar Janet's Finest Compotes
- 1 Wheel Brie or Camembert Cheese
- Nuts or Herbs (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place brie or camembert in an oven safe dish and slice a cross hatch pattern across or remove the top rind.
- Spread a generous layer of Janet�s Finest compote on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts or herbs if desired.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with crostini, baguette slices or crackers.
Some delicious pairings include: apple slices, grapes, nuts and dry salami.